- 10 oz ground beef
- 5 oz tomato paste
- 2 tsp. stock powder (there are some brands that are gluten free if you choose)
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. Chia seed
Place all ingredients (including the Chia seed) into a medium mixing bowl and form your meatballs.
Cook over a medium flame (or heat if your using electric) taking care to tune the meatballs to prevent burning. Cooking time is 10-15 minutes for a decent meatball and longer if you make them bigger.
Serve with pasta or by themselves with either a salad or veggies.
By adding Chia seed to this pretty basic recipe you have turned a normal meal into something very nutritious!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- meatballs with chia seeds (3)
- almond and chia spread recipe (1)
- chia meatball recipes (1)
- chia recipes (1)
- chia seed meatballs (1)
- chia seed recipes (1)
- how much ground chia in meatballs (1)